Establishing Credibility as a Speaker
Establishing Credibility as a Speaker | LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda.com
Audiences will assess the credibility of presenters before they even begin speaking. In this course, Laura Bergells…
- This course has taught important things that a speaker has to do before beginning his presentation.
- This course also tells us how interaction with audience can increase your credibility as a speaker.
- There are simple ways by which you can do this such as dressing according to the room, making eye-contact with audience, catch the attention of the audience with your opening statement.
- In the end the course tells how the smallest changes in you can increase your credibility as a speaker and create a great impression.
- This course is divided into 4 chapters, each of them have given me taught me different ways to increase your credibility as a speaker.At the end of each chapter, there is a quiz to test your knowledge.