Communicating with Confidence
Communicating with Confidence | LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda.com
Jeff Ansell is head of Jeff Ansell & Associates, a management consulting and communications training firm. A veteran in…
- This course has taught me how to increase my confidence to speak in front of a crowd.
- This course has marked out very important points to look out for when you are speaking that will make a change in you as a speaker.
- They have given tips to sound or look confident, such as taking a pause after explaining a topic so that the listener can absorb what you just explain.
- Managing facial expressions, talking with your hands, making eye contact.
- These small tips can make you look and sound confident . This creates a good impression of you in front of the listeners.
- This course is divided into 5 chapters, each giving a valuable lesson. At the end of each chapter there is quiz to test your knowledge.