I am going to walk you through Google Classroom playing the role of a maths teacher. In this series I am going to teach you how the teachers can use google Classroom effectively.
Through my videos, I will show you how you as a teacher can create a class, share study materials, give assignments and interact with students.
I am excited to share my knowledge, so let’s get started……..
- August 2020 : Added tutorial on Quiz Assignments in Google Classroom
- July 2020 : Added tutorial on Google Forms
- June 2020 : Added tutorial on Google Classroom Rubrics
Video 1 : Google Classroom Training : Course Introduction
Video 2: Google Classroom Training : Session1
Video 3 : Google Classroom Training : Session2
Video 4: Google Classroom Training : Session3
Additional Blog posts in the series:
- Using Rubrics in Google Classroom [Last Updated : June 2020]
- Getting Started with Google Forms [Last Updated : July 2020]
- Creating a Quiz Assignment for your students in Google Classroom [Last Updated : August 2020]
If you are a teacher interested in Google classroom, please share your feedback on the video series. Do let me know what else you would like to learn about the same and I will be happy to cover that in future sessions.
Do write to me on email@example.com with your feedback and comments.