As this amazing year comes to an end, I decided to note down all my blogs, videos in the past year. This has been an amazing year for me academically and professionally.
I have passed all my engineering exams and am in my 3rd year of engineering. I am also constantly helping my college automate internal processes using Google Apps Script and Google Workspace. You can check them out in the blog link given below.
In November, I completed 550 subscribers on YouTube followed by 100 followers of my Medium blog. After around a year of constant blogging and video creation, I reached these numbers.
Here is a collection of all the blogs I have written in the year 2021.
- Create an Inventory management app using Google AppSheet — Part1
- Create an Inventory management app using Google AppsSheet — Part2
- Create a Vehicle service app using Google AppSheet — Part 1
- Create a Vehicle service app using Google AppShet — Part 2
- Tutorial Series: No-code app using Google AppSheet
- Working with files in python
- Google Classroom training: Assign special assignments to each student in Google Classroom
- Limit responses in Google Forms using Google Apps Script
- Add math equations to Google Forms using a Google Chrom Extension
- 3 Ways to execute your Google Apps Script code
- Automate PDF creation using Google Apps Script
- Use triggers to execute your Google Apps Script code
- Courses Completed this week: April 13, 2021
- Courses Completed this week: April 15, 2021
- Courses Completed this week: April 23, 2021
- Add passwords to Google Forms
- Create filters in Google Sheets using Google Apps Script
- Get Calendar events into your Google Sheet using Google Apps Script
- Add Google meet links to Calendar Events using Google Apps Script
- Create Calendar events using Google Apps Script
- Build a simple Google Form Add-on using Google Apps Script
- Autofill options in Google Form using Google Apps Script
- Create and Delete dropdown lists in Google Sheets using Data Validation
- Send Bulk emails using YAMM
- Create mass Documents using FormPublisher
- Create Google Classrooms using Google Apps Script
- Send out Google Classroom Enrollment codes using YAMM
- Create pre-filled Google Forms using a simple Google Sheet formula
- Send out pre-filled Google Forms using YAMM
- Git and Github tutorial — Aryan Irani
- Add last modified timestamps to Google Sheets using Google Apps Script
In November, I launched my website that has a collection of blogs and videos and some information about me. Check it out by clicking here.
I even launched my course on Google Apps Script (Getting started with Google Apps Script) on Udemy.
Will be coming out with more amazing blogs in the coming years.